Eytys is working towards becoming a next-gen, fully digitalized organization, developing new and innovative ways to communicate with customers as well as conduct operations. To achieve this, Eytys will develop a new e-commerce unit to create the ultimate online customer experience.
In connection to this, Eytys is looking for an E-commerce Manager to join the team at Eytys Head Office in Stockholm. The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in e-commerce as well as a passion for online marketing and sales. You will work to further develop Eytys e-commerce platform and manage all aspects of our online sales and digital presence.
The E-commerce Manager will be responsible for Eytys direct-to-consumer business, working with all aspects of the e-commerce: commercial, logistical, technical and customer success. You will work in close collaboration with in-house PR/Design and logistics teams and report to Eytys CEO.
As Eytys E-commerce Manager, you will:
– Be responsible for Eytys e-commerce, website and other digital platforms
– Be responsible for the operations of our e-commerce, customer service and logistics
– Work with analytics and marketing to increase sales and conversion rates
– Work on continuously improving and innovating the Eytys e-commerce experience
The ideal candidate should:
– Have 3-4 years experience working with e-commerce and/or digital marketing
– Proven results of increasing online sales, preferably within retail
– Have a vast knowledge of e-commerce systems and platforms
– Demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
– Be experienced working with digital analysis and marketing tools
– Have strong communicative skills in written and spoken English
– Have strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
– Be comfortable in a fast pace environment
– Be comfortable working both individually and in teams
This is a full-time position based out of Eytys head office in Stockholm. You will report directly to the CEO. Apply with your resume and cover letter to [email protected], no later than March 20.
For more information about Eytys, please visit eytys.com