Eytys is seeking an Account Manager to manage the business development and brand positioning in wholesale for all product categories. Reporting to the Wholesale Director, this position will be responsible for brand management, operations, profitability, sell-in and sell-out performance in respective accounts.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Develop business plans to drive growth in new and existing accounts
– Maintain regular communication with accounts, both buying office and physical stores, to deepen understanding of demographic / market needs and trends
– Anticipate short- and long-term changes to the business and implement strategies for success.
– Ensure optimal brand presence online & in-store visual merchandising
– Foster relationships with accounts marketing teams to ensure best possible exposure
– Work closely with all Eytys departments on seasonal deliveries, global RRPs, markdowns, marketing pushes, production issues etc.
– Assist order management, logistics, and accounts receivable in shipping and payment follow-up
– Conduct virtual or in-store seasonal collection trainings
Reporting & Analysis
– Track selling on a weekly and monthly basis and provide consistent reporting to ensure high profitability for key accounts
– Market preparation analysis – OTB, sales, inventory, on-order
– Seasonal analysis from the sales campaigns
Market Support (4 markets per year)
– Assist in market set-up preparation in Centra Showroom
– Plan and lead selling presentation for virtual showroom appointments
– Assess and influence buys based on business trends and design guidelines
– Ensure orders are placed on time
– Partner with accounting to ensure deposits are paid before due date
The ideal candidate should:
– Minimum 3 years of experience in fashion wholesale with strong relationships, preferably with a background in footwear and accessories.
– Excellent influencing and verbal communication skills
– Advanced analytical skills & understanding of retail math
– Highly organized with ability to prioritize & operate efficiently
– Strong attention to details and deadlines
– Team player
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Write ”WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER" in the subject line. Applications are reviewed continuously.