Eytys is seeking an Art Director to join the team at the Eytys HQ in Stockholm. In this role, you will be responsible for creating new concepts, maintaining and constantly developing the brand's identity through its various digital and commercial channels.
As an Art Director, you will work closely with the Creative Director, E-commerce and Marketing teams, as well as external partners and collaborators to ensure timely delivery of creative assets in line with brand and commercial objectives.
You have a keen eye for fashion imagery, moving images, and typography, an instinct for delivering work at the highest level, and a strong desire to push boundaries in order to take the Eytys visual communications to the next level. You are someone with a self-starter attitude, have a fervent attention to detail and are able to deliver fresh ideas in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Working closely with the Marketing team to develop new concepts and create assets for Eytys’ social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook
– Working closely with the E-commerce teams to develop marketing assets for Eytys' digital and commercial channels, including the Eytys website, newsletters as well as ads on Instagram, Facebook and Youtube
– Researching and creating ideas for new marketing campaigns
– Art directing photoshoots, campaigns and other productions
– Supporting the team across various projects, from conceptualising to completion
– Maintaining and ensuring a high level of finish for all brand materials
The ideal candidate should have/be:
– At least 5 years of experience working as an Art Director or Graphic Designer
– A sharp eye for image curation, moving images, motion graphics, and typography
– A genuine interest and vast knowledge in contemporary culture, photography and fashion
– A genuine interest and vast knowledge in social media platforms and fashion marketing
– Strong communication and collaboration skills
– Possess an eager attitude and a creative approach to problem solving
– Able to work and be proactive in a fast-paced environment; to pick up and adapt quickly to new systems, processes and tools
– Able to handle and manage multiple ongoing projects independently
– Able to work freely in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator; experience with Figma is a plus
– Bachelor's degree in visual communication or similar training
– Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (link or low-res PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write Art Director in the subject line. Deadline for applications is May 14th. Applications without portfolio will not be considered.