Eytys is seeking a Digital Art Director / SoMe editor responsible for translating Eytys visual vision into social-first content by producing, sourcing, customising and distributing content for Eytys social outlets (such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube).
As Eytys Digital Art Director / SoMe editor you will work closely with the Creative Director, E-commerce and Marketing teams as well as external collaborators (digital comms agencies and contributors).
You must have exceptional graphic design skills, be tech-savvy as well as the ability to deliver short copy in English. You are expected to deliver exciting ideas at a high pace, have a self-starter attitude, attention to detail and have a desire to break boundaries in order to to take the Eytys visual language to the next level.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
– Be responsible for Eytys' social media platforms.
– Initiate, art direct, edit and customise SoMe content; photography, video and user generated content.
– Initiate and lead Social Media campaigns.
– Manage event live coverage.
– Build a pipeline of content for upcoming months using assets from campaign productions
as well as external collaborators.
– Sourcing a rooster of on-brand collaborators, feature editors and talent.
– Real-time design, customisation and execution of social assets.
– Source or write engaging copy (strong communication skills in written and spoken English is a must).
– Publish daily content on Eytys’ social channels.
– Monitor social performance to determine effectiveness and areas for improvement.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
– Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and color.
– A genuine interest in contemporary culture, photography and fashion.
– Have a bachelors degree in visual communication or 5+ years professional graphic design/content creation experience.
– In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
– Strong writing and sub-editing skills in English.
– Ability to create gifs and other lightweight video social content.
– Photography skills would be desirable but not compulsory.
– Highly creative, collaborative, positive, and proactive.
This is a full-time position based in our Stockholm HQ. Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (link or low-res PDF) to email@example.com. Write Digital Art Director in the subject line. Deadline for applications is November 29th. Applications without portfolio will not be considered.