Eytys is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our Eytys London store.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
– Responsible for ensuring that the store generates sales, profitability and meets KPI goals as expected by the company
– Following up on statistics regarding sales, profitability and KPI’s together with the Store Manager
– Aiding the Store Manager and executing their duties when they are not available
– Assisting the Store Manager with ideas for retail marketing, community management through the store and special service programs for store loyals
– Act as an example of impeccable service and sales expertise to the rest of the team
– Guiding and aiding the customer
– Making sure that shop floor is up to Eytys visual standards
– Participate in stock taking
– Administrative duties
The ideal candidate should be/have:
– A social and outgoing personality
– Sales driven and results oriented
– Reliable and punctual
– Highly motivated, self-initiative and yet a team-player
– Genuinely service-minded
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Fluency in English required. Knowledge of a third language is an advantage.
– Flexibility in regard to working schedule
– Passionate about EYTYS products and brand
– Previous retail experience is an advantage
This is a full time position. Schedule will be set together with the Store Manager. Apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Applications are reviewed continuously. Please submit your application by October 13th.