As Store Manager at Eytys you will be responsible for leading the store in all aspects, from sales to profit and the brand building activities of Eytys in London. You will drive sales, customer care, staff management, display, administration and inventory control. The Store Manager is responsible for the sales and the result of the store and reports to the Retail Manager.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
– Secure that the store reach sales targets and delivers a superior customer experience
– Care for and service our customers in the store but also through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers
– Ensure that merchandising objects, stock level and operating standards are regularly reviewed and maintained to maximize sales and handle controllable costs
– Plan, lead and manage the daily operations in the store to ensure store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded
– Recruit, train, motivate and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the Eytys brand qualities
– Analyze, follow up and report sales figures and KPIs and proactively plan for and take appropriate actions based on the results
You will get to work in a global company with an international customer base. You will work closely with your team to achieve strong results and build a superior customer experience through well-developed sales and service processes. Every day is unique at Eytys and you will practice innovative problem solving in a high paced and creative environment. You will lead a team with dedicated and passionate colleagues.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
– Passionate about fashion, Eytys as a brand and driving sales and creating results
– A solid and proven background in high-end retail with at least 2 years of experience in store management and leading a team
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt your communication to fit the audience and actively use feedback as a leadership tool to foster an open communication environment
– Excellent understanding of analyzing KPIs performance to drive business results
– Lead by example by being a role model to your team and colleagues and act as an ambassador for Eytys as a brand
– Dedicated to developing colleagues to secure the right capabilities, and foster the motivation and growth of people
– Structured and well-organized with the ability delegate effectively and take decisions to drive the business
– Fluent in English
In the retail business you need to be flexible with working your schedule.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write ”Store Manager London" in the subject line. Applications are reviewed continuously.