As an Art Director at Eytys, you will work closely with the Creative Director, Design & Production, and Retail, being responsible for presentation of the brand through its various physical channels.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
– Researching, planning and production of campaign imagery
– Working actively with Design & Production as well as Sales to generate required assets for the presentation of each new season
– Working actively with Design on artworks for the collection
– Working actively with Production on branding material for the collection
– Working actively with Retail to produce assets for all Eytys stores
– Researching, creating and maintaining packaging systems for e-commerce and retail, and as needed
– Generating and maintaining presentation aids for Sales
– Managing all requests for printed and physical assets
The ideal candidate should be/have:
– 3 years experience working in the fashion industry or a related field
– Highly creative and have a strong eye for photography, layout and typography
– Have a degree in graphic design and art direction
– Excellent proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Proficiency and experience in other programs/skills such as 3D design or set design are good to have.
– Experience with working in print
– Flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
– Able to manage multiple projects and have strong planning, organizational, social and problem solving skills
– Independent as well as a team-player
– A strong work ethic and attention to detail
– Excellent language and communication skills. Fluency in English is a requirement
Please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio (link or low-res PDF) to email@example.com. Write Art Director in the subject line. Deadline for applications is April 30th. Applications without portfolio will not be considered.