As a Design Intern at Eytys you will work closely together with our design and production team, being responsible for assisting designers with S/S'19 development and A/W'18 production.
The role is a paid internship and should preferably take place between January - July 2018.
Your tasks will include, but are not be limited to:
– Supporting the design development for our spring/summer 2019 collection
– Preparing technical packages to our suppliers
– Assisting with making design comments on prototypes, SMS, pre-production- and production samples
– Gathering research and ideas around specific given themes
– Assisting the design team in tasks like the following, but not limited to; creating computer sketches from hand drawn sketches, updating sketches after proto comments, creating colour variations and so on
– Managing inspiration boards, keep overviews updated and arrange incoming trials
– Supporting the design team in day to day tasks
– Supporting production team in design related questions
The ideal candidate should be/have:
– A student/graduate with focus on the area of art and graphic design and/or focus on fashion or product design
– Excellent Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills are a must
– Highly creative and a strong eye for color and materials
– Excellent language and communication skills. Fluency in English is a requirement.
– A strong work ethic and a passion for design/functionality
– Able to be flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
– Must be able to show capability to take on responsibilities and to work proactively
– A team player with strong communication skills
Please ensure your application includes a CV and a personal letter together with link to portfolio (if available) Please specify what dates you would be available for the internship.
Mark your mail with 'Design Intern' and send to firstname.lastname@example.org