As a part of Eytys e-commerce team, you will be executing sales campaigns with a strong project management focus and reporting to the e-commerce manager. You will coordinate multiple departments ranging from design and production to logistics and distribution to deliver frequent online campaigns, enhance the consumer experience online and drive sales.
Your tasks will include, but are not be limited to:
– Campaign coordination, executing on monthly campaigns and drops by synchronizing production, design, logistics, PR, store and e-commerce teams. You are to go-to person for anything campaign-related!
– Visual merchandising of the online shop, presenting products and new drops throughout the seasons
– Traffic management, proposing new ways to drive more traffic to our website
– Site administration, such as publishing new products, updating website information and restocking etc
– Customer analysis and segmentation through web analytics to inform campaign initiatives
– Segmentation of newsletter recipients and propose actions to increase newsletter subscription
– Customer loyalty activities including events and outreach
– Customer service and CRM, including daily ticketing and order administration
The ideal candidate should be/have:
– A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other relevant field
– Experience from e-commerce and digital marketing software is desired
– Experience from web analytics and direct-to-consumer marketing is desired
– Work experience from digital high-growth companies is a plus
– Work experience within the fashion industry is a plus
What you need to succeed:
– Superior project management skills – you are passionate about getting things done with others
– Great attention to detail and very well organized – you make sure nothing falls between the cracks
– Talented with numbers and strong analytical skills – you can understand and use data to inform campaigns
– Strong communication skills in written and spoken English – you feel comfortable sharing your insights with others
– Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Mailchimp and Google Analytics
– A genuine interest in contemporary culture and fashion
This is an internship based out of Eytys head office in Stockholm, with start date as soon as possible. Depending on performance and needs the internship may become a full-time position. You will report directly to the e-commerce manager. Apply with your CV to email@example.com, applications are reviewed continuously.